A full paper to be presented at the conference must:
- NOT have been previously presented at another academic conference, accepted for publication (by the date it was uploaded into the conference system), or published;
- Be completed in the following format: Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin, and 8.5 by 11 inch page setting (APA 6th is required);
- Have a page count within the range of 15-25 pages, double-spaced (including figures, table, references);
- Be submitted as a Word document.
- All abstract will be published in conference collection of abstracts (On line/CD Rom)